Canada has seen a boost in immigration due to wide range of permanent residency programs available for skilled foreign workers. Residents of Qatar also consider Canada as one of the favourite immigration destinations due to long-term residency benefits for them and their families. Th benefits include 5-year PR, quality of life, better salaries, career growth and educational and healthcare benefits.
Canada is also always in search of immigrants to boost its economy and address labour shortages in the market. IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) manages the immigration programs mainly through centralised processing system called Express Entry Program. However, if you don’t qualify for Express Entry directly you can seek provincial nomination to boost your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
Eight provinces in Canada operate Provincial Nomination Programs (PNPs) to attract skilled immigrants. Besides PNPs you can also seek nomination through Atlantic Immigration Program (AIP), Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP), Morden’s Community Driven Immigration Initiative (MCDII) and other regional immigration programs. However, regional programs can only recommend you to province for nomination. Once the province gives nomination for permanent residence to IRCC, candidates get up to 600 points to boost their CRS score and improve chances of getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA).
How immigration consultants in Qatar can help in PNP programs
Qatar has a mixed culture and home to large community of expats. While embracing technology and ultra-modernity it has preserved traditional values. Qatar residents get preference due to educational qualifications, English language ability and work experience in a multi-cultural environment. Canada immigration consultants Qatar know the culture very well and its similarities with Canada. They can boost your immigration application in the following ways:
- Immigration consultants know the specific needs of the Qatar applicants and will help them accordingly with personalised services. Alberta, Ontario, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotian offer PNP programs.
- They will offer free counselling, evaluate your profile and suggest you a PNP program suitable for you as per your requirements.
- Immigration consultants will suggest you ways to improve CRS score through language tests, assist in getting ECA done. Many provinces have different minimum CRS score requirements they will suggest you provinces depending on your score.
- Many provinces have their own in-demand occupations, immigration consultants are aware of those jobs listed in the National Occupation Classification (NOC) and suggest ways to improve skills accordingly.
- Once convinced about your eligibility, they will file application on your behalf, arrange documentation, update you regularly about the status, inform you about any changes in regulations, and remain with you in the entire process.
Top Canada Immigration consultancies in Qatar ensure you get successful approval and don’t stop there only. Immigration Consultancy in Qatar through their networking in Canada help you in postlanding services. They educate you about the culture, local language and climate of the province or community you are migrating to and help you to settle down accordingly.